The world is too big to live and dream small
It's time to take your life to the next level
Get unstuck and unstoppable
Are you ready?
If the words bored, disinterested, tired, frustrated, unmotivated describe how you feel when you think about what your life or career is like, but none of those words describe the type of person you are, then it's time to shake things up.
Expecting something different using the same method is futile. So....
You're ready to change the way you've been doing things, but don't know where to start.
You have ideas, but don't really know what to do with them.
You want to invest your time and energy into what matters to you, but you're all over the place.
You have goals, but they seem out of reach.
Hey I've been there.
It took me many years to discover and embrace what my purpose was and actually use it to create the life that I love.
I was stuck in being who I was and too afraid to become what I was supposed to be. I didn’t think I could be the person I knew I wanted to be and if I tried I thought I would just fail. I showed enough potential to feel good about myself and hid behind the rest to avoid being challenged to become better.
I created the mindset that if I don’t give too much no one will expect much. But to whom much is given much is required and I had to stop hiding and step up.
And if you know what it’s like to spin your wheels and get nowhere, then you know it’s time to jump off the wheel and get on the right path to your purpose.
For the last 11 years, I've been a front-line leader in the military, corporate industry, and in ministry coaching women how to achieve their goals, pursue their purpose, and live a balanced and productive life.
My combined experience in career management, business process improvement, leadership and personal development, general management consulting, project management, biblical counseling, and former military training will help you create and sustain the momentum you need to discover and thrive in your purpose.
Here are a few of my core beliefs:
- I believe that you already have everything you need to live a life of faith, confidence, and purpose.
- Knowing your purpose is the most valuable intellectual capital that you possess.
- You created for God's purpose called for good works.
- Joy is a choice. Being joyful creates mindfulness and contentment.
- You have the faith to believe that all things are possible.
- With God all things are possible.
- Prayer, faith, diligence, consistency, obedience, and accountability are the key to living a life and building a business God's way.
Intention and purpose doesn't just fall out of the sky, but I do believe if you have the faith to look up, reach up, and step out into your calling, they sky is the limit.
I'm Breshana, an Intentional Life & Purpose Coach and Speaker
I help women discover their purpose and transform their God-given dreams and gifts into reality. I provide intentional life and purpose coaching to women who are ready to step out of the box and shape their world with purpose, clarity, and intention.
I’m also a Pastor’s wife, full-time working mom of three little ones, big dreamer and doer, an amazing cook (thanks to my hometown New Orleans), skincare enthusiast, productivity and purpose-driven passionista, and an introverted extrovert. My Myers-Briggs personality type is ISTJ (Introversion, Sensing, Thinking, Judging).
If you don’t know where your journey begins or perhaps you’ve gotten off track and need some momentum to get you moving again, you’re in the right place.
LET'S CONNECT IF:
- You're a dreamer who's ready to be a doer with your creative business, ministry, or your great idea.
- You want to discover and live out your purpose with passion and intention.
- You want to feel more organized and better about how you manage your day to day
- You want to stop procrastinating and stop thinking yourself out of your own greatness.
- You like having a sounding board to get your ideas into action
- You want to illuminate your life with purpose, put your goals into action and start living with boldness
- Desire to keep your faith in the center of all you do
AREAS WHERE I MAKE IMPACT:
Personal Development, Productivity- How to make the best and God-designed you live out your purpose one day at a time and maximize your time and talents.
Faith & Inspiration - Faith is the foundation of everything and the best tool you need to reach your greatest potential.
- Wellness - How to incorporate self-care to a busy woman's life, take care of your temple, and be beautiful from the inside out. A purpose-driven woman is a well-kept and balanced woman.